Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Blog Hop Schedule

Pardon me I have just not been a very good hopper! I forgot to post the schedule at the beginning of the hop and I have not pre set them for each day to post. This whole no computer thing is just for the birds! I'm just sayin!
Monday morning I got onto my notebook and found I had over 500 blog posts that I had not yet read. WOW eye opener! Well I did slim my blog following list from 97 blogs down to 73! Now not all of these post every day! Many of them I have on there because they have something I like (I guess I should just save the one page, but I am just not that organized I guess! LOL) At any rate! The following is the schedule for the Red, White, and Blue Blog Hop so far!!

 
July 2nd

I got great news this morning that after today I get the WHOLE WEEK OFF!!! Can I tell you how much good this does for my soul! Honeyman works on the 4th so I will have the day to myself to 'play'! And then He and The Brat are going to Chicago for a concert (some bands that I do not listen to) So I will have two days in a row that are MINE! (of course I will have the Boy and the Girl, but...)
Ok, Happy Hopping!! My day is Wed!! I guess I had best get something done!! ;o) See y'all soon!!
Josie


No comments:

Post a Comment