Friday, March 18, 2011

B-5

I have to say I am pretty proud of this one! I know it is an easy one, but other than my diamonds looking a little more like melons...darn points...I think I have to pat myself on the back for this one!!! I don't however know what in the world I was thinking when I picked out the material!! I love the gingham don't get me worng!  But that was the thinnest in the whole wide world! I decided to leave the white on the back after reverse appliqueing the diamonds to give it a little more stability!!
I also took a little 'artistic interpritation'... I know that there are several blocks that have a border, but I cannot make them 2-1-1 when it comes to lenght of sides... if it was like a log cabin look maybe, but I have to either go with a 'chaser' effect or 2 and 2!! I decided this is a nice precise square and it deserved the 2 and 2! I am happy with my choice and stand by it for now! hehe
Maybe one more today!!
J
Squares: 8
Triangles: 0
Kites: 0
Peices: 137

2 comments:

  1. You should pat yourself on the back, your blocks are coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You are too funny!

    Another happy block. :)

    ReplyDelete