Monday, March 28, 2011

A detour

Every journey has a begining, a middle, and an end. Unfortunately some have detours as well. Some of these we can expect and others are not so predictable. I have to take a detour and sit in traffic for a while. My oldest daughter needs me and right now my focus has to be on her. I know that in life taking care of yourself has to come first, but as a Mother it is hard to take care of yourself when your children need you. I expect the delays from my Lillian, but this was a curveball...
I hope all will get better and we will be able to sit and have a little me time!!
Happy quilting,
J

1 comment:

  1. Darn that real life and how it gets in the way of our crafting. :P Seriously though, I hope everything is alright! Hopefully, you'll get to come back to quilting (and blogging) soon. :)

    ReplyDelete