Friday, April 22, 2011

E-2

Three in one day!! YES! I am on a roll! But I think I might have to stop there! Well maybe!! I loved doing this one. I got to it under the blanket with my little dog (Archie) and watch some TV and stitch away!! The wind is blowing and the rain is still coming down and there is a chill in the air even in my house! Oh spring, where are you!!
Although that will also cause a crafting delema as I will be outside more... but for now here she is another square for the day!!
I am so pshyched I only have nine more in the purples and then I move on to another colour! I know I could do it now, but that is just not me!!  I do have to say I have tried SEVERAL settings on my camera and I am not the best photographer, but the colours are just not translating to film! I think it is just me and my lack of knowledge on how to use the darn thing! Oh well!! Gonna see if I can't get noe more done before my Man gets home! (he is treating me to Chinese food tonight!! Another yay I do not have to cook!!)
Hopeing for a warmer day,
J
Squares: 18
Triangles: 0
Kites: 0
Pieces: 371

No comments:

Post a Comment