Monday, May 23, 2011

E-3

OK!! So the wedding is done!! Thank the lord!! Now I have to be truthful and say I have been sneaking a square in here and there!! I just had to take a break from that VERY brutal music!! Don't get me wrong I LOVE playing, but it was just such a stress reliever to put down the music and do something else! Pluss I cannot play while the kids are sleeping!! So I have a few to update!! Plus I sat in front of the TV last night (till midnight) and whooped out TWO squares!! My Husband fell asleep on the couch, it was thundering and lightening and POURING down rain!! I loved the 'quite'!!
Anyway, this square was a sinch to put together, however for some reason my finished product ended up smaller than it should be!! I forsee some unexpected edges in my future!! LOL
I did not want to redo this one, because other than it being a little smaller than it should be (ended up right at 4 1/2 inches) My pinwheel lined up, my corners are fairly close to where they need to be!! So a white boarder it shall be!! hehe
J
Squares: 33
Triangles: 0
Kites: 0
Pieces: 667

No comments:

Post a Comment