Monday, May 23, 2011

I-3

so I have made it through yet another season of Law and order!! hehe I have to say after my difficulty with the last square that had a 'jail' in it (C-4 tic-tac-toe) I was very happy when this one came together much bettter!!
I did choose to add the outer border that is shown in the origianal block, but not whritten into the pattern!! I did however error in my cutting... So I cut strips for the outer border and when I went to put them together realized that the way I cut them one edge of teh 'bamboo' waws not going to go with the others!! I decided it was a nice juxtaposition!! (and when you see the next one... I played with the lines there so this one would look a little more intentional!!)
I do have to say I was just as proud that the back of this one was just a pretty as the front!!
My Mother would be so proud!! LOL
OK one more and then I am off to start on more!!
J
Squares: 37
Triangles: 0
Kites: 0
Pieces: 720

No comments:

Post a Comment