Wednesday, March 23, 2011

F-13

hehe so what I thought I would have a hard time with I didn't. And what I thought would be the easiest part...oops!! I decided to do the melons first, I was affraid of those circles, so I got them on and somehow between my placing them and finishing sewing them they drifted outwards!! AHHHHHH

So I had to take a seam down the middle and bring them closer to each other!! Then, after being very disappointed with myself, I began the circles and I flew through them and I did a pretty good job with them!! I amaze myself sometimes!! I am even more proud of this one than the last applique even though I had to 'alter' it! I kind of think it adds character!!
More??
J
Blocks:10
Triangles:0
Peices:165
Kites:0

1 comment:

  1. Nice work! That was a bit of genius to do the seam down the middle to make it work.

    ReplyDelete