Monday, May 2, 2011

H-13

Ok so this one was my audible!!
This was going to be my material...
I decided I am going to hold off and use it either for a pink or a yellow! It is not that it would not work for my purple...but when Kim sent me the AMAZING material there was a beautiful deep purple in there that I just could not pass up!! It is much more appealing in person as is has almost a dyed effect I guess is a good discription!!
Any way this was a straight forward! Again while watching wedding stuff...
I know I really should press and size before I take the pic, but I am just so darn happy...
Love the result of this material!!! So happy I made the change and now have to figure out if the yellow flowers stick out more or the pink!! (I think I am leaning a little more to the pink!)
But wait there's more,
J
Squares: 23
Triangles: 0
Kites: 0
Pieces: 471

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous purple! How appropriate that you were watching wedding stuffs when you used this regal hue. :)

    ReplyDelete