Tuesday, May 3, 2011

B-6

Thank the lord it is over! That is all I can say! I knew I was going to be in trouble when 'This Quilt" was asking for advice!! All I can say is kudos to all who attempt this and an even higher mark to those who can keep those little boogers even and a 1/4 of an inch! You know what I'm talking about!! LOL I do love a challenge! Even if it defeats me! At least I try!!
43 tiny pieces! No wonder I am crazy!! LOL
Some days this site is nutz! I did not take this pic sideways and it is not that way in my computer, but for some reason when I put it on here it decides to sit on its side! I guess it's a good thing top bottom left right...very litttle difference!!
J
Squares:28
Triangles: 0
Kites:
Pieces: 571

1 comment:

  1. You did a nice job on this! Those tiny bars are no picnic.

    ReplyDelete