Thursday, November 22, 2012

Festival of Trees parade (part 2)

Look ma no hands!
Just going to say Happy Thanksgiving! I am sad to say Honeyman is working today as is my MIL and Brother in law! So my Thanksgiving is spent with another fire family!
I hope everyone gets to spend time with the ones they hold dear and I send out love to those families who cannot be together!
As promised here are more parade pics!!

Add caption

YUMMY!

More balloons!

These balloons danced the whole parade!

Don't you think they would get heavy after a while!

Wells Fsrgo horses! Beautiful creatures!

What balance!

This little guy and his baton... WOW!!!

Rudolph

That's my present!!!

Lawyers!!!

Library Dog






Santa Mobile! This is in EVERY parade in the Quad Cities... ALL YEAR LONG!!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Josie :o)