Saturday, January 18, 2014

Celtic Solstice Part 2

Small steps!!
It's about time! I tell you this step took me FOREVER!! I think part of it was my frustration. See, I'm no ta big fan of a wasteful block. Not to be rude, but this is kind of a wasteful block. I saved all my little cut offs triangles from the edges and YES I will find a way to use all of them, all 1,952 of them! They make 1 inch finished HST's! Am I a nut??? YUP! But I love the craziness! I guess if I use them as a leader end er project... 976 little squares will come along quickly right!!
I am about half way finished with steps 3 & 5 also. I had to twist it up and work on something else so I didn't lose my mind! I just love this quilt and can't wait!!
DONE!!!
OK Friends! I have some running and sewing in mind for today! Stay warm!
And Quilt on!!
Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment