Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday morning Diamonds (still 3... and two halves!!)

Well, we had an AMAZING weekend weather wise! Honeyman was off Friday and Saturday so we decided to pull the camper out! And guess who didn't take any hand work with her??? This gal!!
I did the inside of two diamonds done! So my count still stands at three (and two halves!!) There seems to be a LOT of blues and yellow going on here! I will have to find more reds and pinks to balance this out! A laid back kind of day today! I hope to get these two done while the kids play outside today!
 I do love this 80 degree weather!! It can stay this way for another couple of weeks and I would be VERY happy!!
Linking up with Jessica!

I hope everyone is having and AMAZING day!
Have a great week!!
Josie

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were having fun and enjoying the weather. I don't think I've seen these before. I like the bold fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous that you got to enjoy such a beautiful weekend camping! Where did you camp? The quilting work will always be there.

    ReplyDelete