Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Blessed! A quilt finish!

I'm CRAZY psyched! It's finished and delivered to my oldest and bestest friend in the whole world! And for Mother's Day to boot!!
Ok warning PICTURES!! (and we all know I'm not the best photographer!!)
All over free motion leaves and swirls!

Of course I had to put her name on it! (this is the back side)
I LOVE to quilt with orange thread!! 
More detail! 
More detail


Back! Can you see the sunset over water??

I do love this pic!!!
Blessed for my Best friend!!


 Blessed! An original McRazie design!!
Designed, pieced, and quilted by me!!
finished size 98x98!
Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share this finish with you!!
Josie
Linking up with Connie
Linking up with Crazy Mom quilts




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt, love the colors, and the sunset on the back is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors. Visiting from Free Motion by the River

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very fortunate friend to be able to enjoy this beauty every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pattern and a beautiful quilt Josie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilting is beautiful Josie !

    ReplyDelete