Friday, February 11, 2011

Gonna Try this out!

So, I have never done the blog thing and I am about to embark on an epic journey... I have just ordered a Dear Jane book and have decided to take on my own baby jane!! I know I have found other Jane's on here and they have VERY detailed blogs that I am hopeing will help out!! I know that the quilting comunity in general are a very giving and helpful community and I am looking forward to this journey!!
I have done minimal amount of quilting and know that this will be a HUGE challenge, but I am nothing if not persistant!! (Oh, if anyone is reading this please know that my spelling and typing skills are HORRID and for that I do appologize!! I have background in Accounting, but spelling is like reading another language!!)
I am hopeing my book will get here in the begining of next week and I can start gathering up materials, go raid my Mothers stash (she has been gone for 5 years now, but wins the she who dies with the most fabric...)
Thank you in advance to those of you who will be my saviors in this endevor!! Cross your fingers and if you are the praying type pray for my ability to stay on task, my tonacity for not letting anything stop me, and most importantly MY SANITY!!
thanks all,
Josie

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the Dear Jane insanity! It really is a fun project. I look forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete