Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Orange Crush Part 6a

More split 4 patches!
So when looking at the pattern I looked ahead, but did not really PLAN ahead!
 Bonnie did a pieced border and I decided HEY it just wouldn't be the same without the pieced border! So, I decided to break part 6 into two parts! (This is supposed to be the week for creating the top!)
This week was back to part 2!! Yup it was ANOTHER week of split four patches!! I do wish I would have read that ahead of time so I could have just done them all in week two! But I have no one to blame but myself!! LOL
I have finished up my border pieces (gone back and split these up so they are more 'scattered') I was going to cut my borders, but Bonnie said to measure your quilt to figure out what size is needed! And, I have read, read, and RE read the instructions and cannot for the LIFE of me find where it says what size the final border is! So, I guess I'm going to have to wing it!!
Going to be HARD at work to get this beast together (and of course keep up with Grand Illusion!!!
Wish me luck!!

Evened up and divided!! WHEW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment