Wednesday, January 28, 2015

WIP List 2015 Update #1

It has been a while since I put anything down on here! I did write down on paper what I have going and where! So I think the beginning of each month I will TRY to update my WIP list!

Completed tops to be quilted:
  • Papa's Swoon- Finished Jan 2015!!
  • Blogger BOM (back pieced!)
  • Brown Bricks
  • Bento Blocks
  • Celtic Solstice
  • Orange Crush
  • Grand Illusion- On the long arm!!
  • Space Dust (needs one more set of borders)
  • Luke's shirts (maybe a set of borders)
  • Mom's quilt
Top in Progress:
  • Darien's Circles
  • Bee in my Bonnet Row along
  • Brown/Blue Canton Village QAL
  • Red & Purple HST
  • Medallion Star
Blocks (I may get rid of from guild):
  • flowers
  • leaves
On Deck:
  • Snap Shot QAL
  • Roll Roll Cotton Boll
  • Tula Pink Alphabet Quilt
  • MY PATTERN!!!!

This is the list I wrote up the first week of January!  So I guess I will call this my first update!!

I'm taking a page form Bea! I'm copying your format (kind of!! LOL) Red has been worked on this week and I will cross it out when I'm finished! Of course we all know that other things will be added along the way! Who knows what will come up!!
Thanks for visiting!! Come back soon for pics of Grand Illusion! (I WILL get this done I WILL get this done!!)
Josie

1 comment: