Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Now where was I...

Camper is half way packed, squares ready for hand stitching...and we are off!! Well at 5:00 in the morning we will be off! I cannot wait!
But I also cannot wait to get back! I decided to do a stitch along!! Simple things ( tried to add the button, but either I was not doing it correctly or it was not cooperating)!! Carol and Kelly (ok first time I have tried to link something so I hope I did it right) are hosting it! Carol has a larger version and Kelly has a smaller! I know I will be behind, but when I get home I will be down a kid (mommy will have a baby while I am on vaction) So I should be able to make up lost time!! I have not gotten fabric, but I have my list of what I need and am hoping that San Antonio might have some shops!! YAY!!
I will miss reading all the blogs I follow, but I know when I get to my Brother's house I will be able to pop on over there!!
Can't wait to see my Baby Brother!!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment