Thursday, December 4, 2014

Orange Crush Part 1

Cut pairs
Because I'm a glutton for punishment and sometimes one is not enough...
I have decided to do a second Bonnie Hunter QAL!!!
I have said it before and I'll say it again... I love Bonnie Hunter! She said this year would be a little more laid back so I have decided to do Orange Crush (a previous QAL) I can't really call it a mystery because I do know what the final result is, but it reminds me of Easy Street!
I have changed up some of the colours (actually going with most of the colours from Grand Illusion)
I have finished part 1. I chose to go with lime greens instead of her neutral and black prints instead of her dark selection!! I just can't sit still right now! It is after all cold outside and that makes it time to quilt... right!! LOL
SO both part ones are finished... and cut for part 2 for Orange Crush!!
Maybe I will start working on part 2 while I await Fridays clue to go live on Grand Illusion!!
Just call me crazy!!
Josie
150 Four patches!

1 comment: