Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Orange Crush Part 2

Split four patches ready to roll!!
Whew! Keeping up!! I can do this!! So far so good!! I really do love the simplicity of Orange Crush!

Part 2 is split four patches! Once again for this quilt I have changed up the neutral with Lime green and the dark I chose to use black like in step 1! I popped it in my EQ7 (Oh wait did I not tell y'all that dropped on my doorstep...) I just LOVE how the four patch look much more BOLD with these choices!

They are all finished and I'm ready to move on to the next step!

On a side note it is very trippy to cut lime green on a green cutting mat! I go to my large mat for strip cutting! But for dog ears and such I sit and trim on this little gem!

OK week 2 is done ... Now what???
Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment