- I broke out in tears making potato salad to take. (because my Baby Brother was leaving that day! LOL silly sappy me!!)
- We camped all weekend
- made S'mores with JUMBO marshmallows!
- Kids had water gun fights!
- Played a wicked tournament of bags (we let the Brat win for her b-day! or at least that's the story I'm stickin with!!)
- Played more games than I can count of Left, Center, Right (GREAT kids came!!!)
- I went shopping with my MIL (although I could not find the red white and blue rope lights I wanted).
- I (wait for it) read a WHOLE book!! What happened to Cass McBride it was just OK. I checked it out from the library on my Kindle.
- got 1/4 of the way through my next John Saul book Not sure where I missed this one! I'll tell you later if I liked it! (but I always like my John Saul!!)
- The temps crept up to 97! Thank goodness we had a breeze and shade!!
- We had cake and Ice Cream TWICE for My BIL and Daughters birthdays.
I did finish my June blocks for one of my swaps! Took picks before I left, backed them up on my computer (you know the BRAND NEW one we got three weeks ago) tried to turn it back on when we got home... it won't turn on!! Once the 'tech support' opens I will call and see what they have to say!! Sheesh!
BUT!! I did get something I can't wait to get up!! Honeyman bought me a pool!! It is 18 x 52!!! We have to do some cleaning up in the back yard! We used to have a pond, but the dogs tore up the lining and Honeyman did not want to replace it, so now I have a huge hole in my backyard!! SO!! I will be doing a little digging and
OK!! Now that I am back... I have a LOT to do around the house!! PLUS, get ready for our vacation in two weeks!!
Glad to see everyone after the long weekend!!