Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Goals and such!

So, I think the best way to achieve goals is to hold yourself accountable! Right??? I have so much on my plate and I just have to stop for a minute and remind myself what I want and where I want to be!

Well, here they are, because if I write them down they become a little more real, theoretically!

I have ELEVEN quilt tops that are finished and need quilted!!
-Impromptu
-Bento Box
-Honeyman's Swoon
-Star Surround
-Halloween QuiltUberFest (and the back is pieced and ready to go!)
-Easy Street
-Twisted Sister
-Rainbow Round
-Brown Blocks
-Modern Orange/brown/green
-Luke's Shirts (pictured below)

Never mind the baby sumo wrestling going on here!!
These are the tops that are DONE and ready to go! I do have to say I prefer a pieced back to a plain back to that does take me a minute to figure out what I want to do! My QuiltUberFest Has a back all ready to go!!! So I might just start with that one! I be thinkin I need to get a move on these tops before I start on something else! LOL The last one on the list I do have to decide if it is done done or if I am going to put a sashing strip on the outside of it! It is a gift for the little curly top you see in the pic! He is my little guy who recently left me! And I miss him (and his sister) like crazy!!! I think it needs something to finish it off! Ideas??? Suggestions?? I would LOVE to get this one done first! But since it is not yet how I want it it might have to get pushed back!

OK, I think this is enough for goals for right now! LOL Well, quilty goals anyway!!

Hope to see you all again soon!
Till then...
Quilt on friends!
Josie

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've been busy!!! :) I think the quilt looks fine as is-- just imagine it with a nice, dark binding. Or, if that isn't enough, maybe keep it simple and just put a dark frame around the center? You know, just a simple (not-to-wide) border?

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete