Friday, December 9, 2011

This is why I call it my insanity defense...

So someone please tell me why I am doing this! I am NUTZ! It is like a first year musician attempting to play Karl King's Barnum and Bailey's favorite in double time! (trust me I have done that and although it is a blast to hear...it is a killer and a half to accomplish!!!!) I digress...Well I had a picture in mind to use in Honeyman's quilt and well... here you go! LOL And let the insanity begin!! I could not leave well enough alone and just use the 10 minute pieces, oh, don't get me wrong, I am going to use those as well! Honeyman and Kaelynn-e-brat are at a concert (some heavy something-or-another that I do not listen to) so tonight I will be at the sewing machine!! And after I plan on a botttle of wine and a movie just for me!! (oh, forgot to tell you about the wonderful applejack and garlic Wisconsin cheese we bought the other day! and it is calling out to me) so! I hope all of you have a great Friday night sew in and I just might have a few more gems to show you in the morning!! (end of run on sentence LOL)
Happy Friday!
JoCrazyMama

3 comments:

  1. Ah, the things we do for love! :) But it is looking very cool (or maybe hot is a better description?)! Love the silhouette.

    ReplyDelete