Tuesday, October 11, 2011

QuiltUberFest Blocks 3 & 4

I am just so nutz over Halloween material! I know this will be an UBER CRAZY quilt when it is all said and done, but I do plan on simple either orange or black sashings! I think that will ground it nicely!!
Block 3 "South for the Winter"
I did not use as many fabrics on this one as it called for. I thought the material is wild enough without...well you know! hehe
Block 4 Cabin in the Woods
Hey I kind of got a littel of the ghosties that are in the black there! That material really looks much better in person! The black and white match, but on the white is is more a metalic silver and on the black it is kind of rainbowwy metalic if that makes any sence! (plus I have one that is black with spider webs on it!)
Yay me five blocks down! That is almost a third of them!!
But enough for tonight! Honeyman is coming home from work early and we are going to have a night out on the town... OK OK so we are going to meet some of the other firemen and wives for a few drinks at the local fire/water hole!!
I do so hope to get another two done Wed! Please for more of the log cabining and a little less of the matching of the corners, grumble, grumble and a giggle or two!!
 Speaking of he just walked in the door! Half hour and I am off!!
Thanks for stoping by!!
JoCrazy Mama

1 comment: